The HOPE Center offers basic, unique, and unduplicated services to members of our community in need of assistance. Some of these services include a mail center where individuals without an address may receive mail, a phone center that offers individuals a way to receive messages and make local/long distance phone calls, and a storage center for individuals to store a small amount of personal belongings and important documents.
Another primary objective of the HOPE Center has been to establish relationships with the disadvantaged in our community so that we may be recognized by them as a trusted source of support. Out of this relationship, built on trust, we hope to be able to offer lifestyle alternatives and a way out of poverty. We do this daily by providing appropriate referrals to partner agencies in the Rapid City area. We also sponsor outreach events and activities in order to introduce our organization and serve those in greatest need.
- Drop-In Day Center
- Mail Center
- Phone Center
- Short and Long-term Storage
- Critical Document Storage
- Soap for HOPE – free on-site laundry program
- Haircuts for HOPE
- Clothing vouchers to Partner Agencies
- Provide hygiene kits, toilet paper, socks, laundry soap, and other items as available.
- Community Resource Referrals
- Relationships for HOPE – Mentoring for those who are chronically homeless